Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Banned for "Botting"

Banned

Banned for "Botting"

Hello,

A few days ago I got banned for botting on YPP. I have bought stats from 3 people whom all claim to not use bots, and I am here for advice. I want to appeal my ban, and I don't know the best angle to approach this at. Do I do the " I don't bot" approach? Or the yes I botted, I wont do it again? This is one of my main accounts with almost all my poe, so I am seeking the best approach possible, and I am going to submit my appeal on christmas.

Please help!

Thanks

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I have bought stats from 3 people whom all claim to not use bots
    Can you please PM me the links to all these threads along with proof of them "claiming" to not use bots.

This has been bothering me for a while and we are trying to come up with a way to prevent situations like this if it was indeed caused by someone doing stats.

Banned

http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...-services.html

http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...e-gunning.html -- This one someone asked in the comments if he uses a bot, and he said no.

And the last one was Fergs, whom doesn't have a thread regarding Patch (which is the only stat he has done for me), but we spoke on skype.

All 3 of these people told me ON skype they don't use bots for the stats I had them do for me, as that is my first and foremost concern.

Banned

Hey, i personally know fergs IRL, he forsure doesnt bot. and ive known Anglonas and her bf for awhile, she is legit.. there is ALOT of gunning bots going around. and i got myself banned by using one

if anyone wants me to prove my legitimacy, i can show you all my non-botted skill at all the puzzles i do and as for my thread, it has had patch, bilge and a few other ults added for nearly a week i believe and i state that i do use manula mode for bilge and auto mode for rigs. thanks! my thread: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...carpentry.html
    Last edited by Fergs; 12-24-2013 at 03:24 AM.

Banned

Hey folks, this post isn't about legitmacy it's about advice. If you have your own issues about proving your legit or not that's great, but don't do it here please.

#Return

Hey folks, this post isn't about legitmacy it's about advice. If you have your own issues about proving your legit or not that's great, but don't do it here please.
    Whilst I agree with you, I did ask you to PM me with the information for a reason. (That way they wouldn't post here!)

my apologies. I did not intend to derail this thread

Banned

It's inevitable that they would post, they know who they are.

On a relevant note to this thread, does anyone have advice on which approach I should take?

Administrator

It's inevitable that they would post, they know who they are.

On a relevant note to this thread, does anyone have advice on which approach I should take?
    Being honest is the best(and only) way to get unbanned. However you need to know exactly what bots where used on your account prior to appealing.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast