Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kandor
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Is balls of steel/buypoe legitimate?

Is balls of steel/buypoe legitimate?

This site is very, very trustworthy- all of the bots i have bought have worked perfectly, have not gotten me banned, and have done an incredible job. However, there are no wide-spread, easy to buy gunning bots. I've gotten a couple messages from people, but buying from a private seller means the risk of viruses, fake bots, being scammed, or the hassle/risks of a middleman. Thus, i decided to look elsewhere to try to get a gunning bot. There seem to be a lot of really sketchy bots/sites out there, so i figured i'd ask the site i trust first.
    A lot of the buypoe moderators/admins seem to be on bot supply too-face, sobo, etc. However, a lot of the links to bots on buypoe, especially the free ones, redirect me to a thread that has nothing to do with the thing i clicked(IE, i will click" free logoff tool" and will be redirected to a thread about buying a runescape bot..)
    Thus, i am not too sure Balls of steel is safe/still has customer support.

Can anyone who knows about that tell me?

Buypoe had a database merge/switch a while back, a lot of the old threads now have incorrect names and links. I wouldn't trust free bots on there to keep you unbanned though - they're likely to be detected
    burnburn likes this.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

#Return

Balls of Steel is discontinued, it is no longer for sale and it hasn't been for over a year now.

Face and Sobo are no longer moderators at Buypoe btw
    burnburn likes this.

Alright, thanks for the info scarecrow and kandor! That explains the general emptiness of that site and why the links are all scuppered.