Poseidon has become unusable

The bot is freezing ~every 2 minutes. It just starts flashing the cursor really fast and won't click anything. The only thing that will fix it is exiting the station, closing the bot, restationing and re opening the bot -which is playing hell with my bilge standing. It freezes both on auto and manual.
    I'm running 64bit win 7, with dreaming in sprinkles open as well set to auto mode.(I also tried running poseidon without it with no better luck with freezes.

Does anyone know a way to fix this? All the other bots are still working great, it's just poseidon that has gone full retard.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by burnburn View Post
    The bot is freezing ~every 2 minutes. It just starts flashing the cursor really fast and won't click anything. The only thing that will fix it is exiting the station, closing the bot, restationing and re opening the bot -which is playing hell with my bilge standing. It freezes both on auto and manual.
    I'm running 64bit win 7, with dreaming in sprinkles open as well set to auto mode.(I also tried running poseidon without it with no better luck with freezes.

Does anyone know a way to fix this? All the other bots are still working great, it's just poseidon that has gone full retard.
    What sort of specs are you running on your PC or Virtual Machine.

Screenshot by Lightshot
    That's my stats
    I'm playing on the classic version of YPP not the pp x thing if that helps too.

Server Admin

This is on depth 3 right?

Yeah, it is, sorry, i forgot to mention that!

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by burnburn View Post
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    That's my stats
    I'm playing on the classic version of YPP not the pp x thing if that helps too.
    Yeah, it wouldn't start on PPX at all. As for the freezing, I'm not too sure. Sticky maybe able to provide the answers.