Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Poseidon problem

Question Poseidon problem

Ok so, i know some people use poseidon with a depth of 4 moves, but with me it simply just doesn't function. The bot will only calculate the move after i move a piece on the board. Therefore on auto it just stops. Is it the bot? Or just me... And its not my computer because i have a gaming computer that has everything up-to date.

its no problem with the bot cause i dont have it hmm maybe redownload supply crate or update your net framework and java ? no idea actually, hope i can help

Everything is upto date mate, I re-downloaded the bots aswell, still the same.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by edwinskii View Post
    Everything is upto date mate, I re-downloaded the bots aswell, still the same.
    Seems as if some settings on your computer are causing the bot some trouble. PM Sticky and see what the go is

P.S Just because you have a gaming computer doesn't mean bots will work perfectly for you...

I added gaming PC just so i dont have people telling me I don't have enough RAM or GHZ lol..

Edit - Thanks though, i'll pm sticky

#Return

I added gaming PC just so i dont have people telling me I don't have enough RAM or GHZ lol..

Edit - Thanks though, i'll pm sticky
    its not my computer because i have a gaming computer that has everything up-to date.
    :/
    Face and edwinskii like this.