Banned

Quick question about Trident.

I know this probably has been asked before, but I was wondering I am setting up for a SMH now, and was wondering does trident get more tokens on 3 or 4 moves what would be best? Thanks!

Based on what I have heard, 3 moves is best.
    new life, who this

Sometimes 4 moves lags up the game and freezes, plus its way too slow id recommend 3 moves

Banned

Awesome, thanks for the replies

Technically it would get more on 4 because it can simulate deeper, but if your computer can't run it quickly enough, it's pointless anyways, so in that case I would recommend depth 3.

Banned

Thanks I will just try it out with both and see which one performs better for me. And is anyone else having a problem opening DiS, or trident at the moment? They were working about 20-30 minutes ago but seem to not open now

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by vertezz View Post
    Thanks I will just try it out with both and see which one performs better for me. And is anyone else having a problem opening DiS, or trident at the moment? They were working about 20-30 minutes ago but seem to not open now
    They open just fine for me - Have you downloaded or changed any settings in the last 20-30 minutes? :P