Thread: carp bots

carp bots

Hey comunnity ,

i'm here with another question this time about the carp bots ( Wood of thought , knock on wood )

After watching them i think knock on wood is better but can i still get it or not ?

Yes? how?

No?

wel does wood of thought have a manual mode?
    and is the bot really as buggy as i think after reading the comment underneath it.

Thanks! Sko

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Skoller View Post
    Hey comunnity ,

i'm here with another question this time about the carp bots ( Wood of thought , knock on wood )

After watching them i think knock on wood is better but can i still get it or not ?

Yes? how?

No?

wel does wood of thought have a manual mode?
    and is the bot really as buggy as i think after reading the comment underneath it.

Thanks! Sko
    Knock on Wood was discontinued due to the coder stopping updates and eventually leaving the bot scene. Perhaps PM Face and see if it's available for sale if you're desperate for a manual carpentry bot.

WFT doesn't currently have a manual mode (however we are bugging the coder to make it!!!). It's not buggy at all for me, however, it may seem as if it's "stupid" and makes "stupid" moves just by how it was coded. (The neural network learning algorithm etc.)

Edit: Keep in mind that KoW doesn't have an automatic mode and never will.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 12-09-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Kow is still by far my favorite bot.. I recommend bugging face for a copy :P
    new life, who this

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Knock on Wood was discontinued due to the coder stopping updates and eventually leaving the bot scene. Perhaps PM Face and see if it's available for sale if you're desperate for a manual carpentry bot.

WFT doesn't currently have a manual mode (however we are bugging the coder to make it!!!). It's not buggy at all for me, however, it may seem as if it's "stupid" and makes "stupid" moves just by how it was coded. (The neural network learning algorithm etc.)

Edit: Keep in mind that KoW doesn't have an automatic mode and never will.
    I bought KoW like a year ago and it had an auto mode then. Why doesn't it have one now?

Quote Originally Posted by tizen View Post
    I bought KoW like a year ago and it had an auto mode then. Why doesn't it have one now?
    The coder dropped the project and no one wants to be banned for using the outdated mouse movement.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me