Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Gunning Bot

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I've actually been looking into this a lot recently. However the amount of data needed for 5 seconds of HMM was immense (If you calculated it for a larger time.. Say 1 minute). I scrapped the project pretty fast, there were also a lot of limitations. I could show you what I have if you're interested in picking it up.
    Interesting.. I was just tossing out an idea, hoping that someone would jump on it! Unfortunately I don't have any motivation for working on it myself... yet

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Emaziz View Post
    Interesting.. I was just tossing out an idea, hoping that someone would jump on it! Unfortunately I don't have any motivation for working on it myself... yet
    It certainly was interesting, but like I said, had limitations. Like you could record for 10 seconds... But if you only wanted to travel 10 pixels, it would take 10 seconds to get there (extremely slow...). Same for fast, if you recorded for 1 second and you wanted to go 800 pixels it would jump. Not very consistent.

That bought me to the idea of getting a variety of samples and in the bots calculating how many pixels needed to travel and selecting the best HMM for it. But then you have so much data to process for a bit of movement it would almost be so complicated that it's not worth the time implementing into every bot.

Then, even after implementing it there's no reason why Three Rings can't detect it. Hypothetically, let's say at one time we have 200 people botting (across all the oceans) ~ That's 100 people using the mouse movements... Eventually people would use the same HMM and it'd be detected, then we'd have to sift through all the HMMs manually to see if it's detected.

Personally I think after working on the project it's more harm than good.

A gunbot you say... hrm hrm! Maybe my skills could be reckoned upon
    Alienz likes this.

I miss my Balls (of steel) never had a problem with it hate to see it gone just skimmed over this posting but hopefully one of great members here have something in the works if so keep up the good work... if not then get to it lol j/k

no but seriously get to it haha :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234