Thread: Help with Bots

Help with Bots

So I got some questions here & all answers will be greatly appreciated

- WFT -
    Since it screws itself up on lower boards (Learning/Poor/Fine), should I rank carp myself until about Ren, then let WFT take over? Or should I just run the bot, let it learn in the process? I've run WFT on auto, and it's got me Solid/Proficient, never higher. Is it better to let the bot learn so it can improve itself or will it run at max efficiency @ higher boards if I rank up carp myself?

- Poseidon -
    How is the auto? Any bans reported lately?

- Aeolus -
    I heard several people got banned for using the auto on Aeolus. I'm assuming it isn't safe to use the function as of yet, or were they just a few unlucky bans?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by iceblaz3 View Post
    - WFT -
    Since it screws itself up on lower boards (Learning/Poor/Fine), should I rank carp myself until about Ren, then let WFT take over? Or should I just run the bot, let it learn in the process? I've run WFT on auto, and it's got me Solid/Proficient, never higher. Is it better to let the bot learn so it can improve itself or will it run at max efficiency @ higher boards if I rank up carp myself?
    Just push it until you get to a higher experience rank. WFT does better the more stars it has. It doesn't learn as you go, it's just unfortunately how the bot learned when it was in the 'learning' process. Does the bot's human mouse movement perform extremely slowly? If you're at Solid/Proficient I question whether something is wrong your end or if you're just unlucky. Also try long sessions of carpentry on a SMH, without hopping off your station etc. You tend to level a bit better that way.

- Poseidon -
    How is the auto? Any bans reported lately?
    Not quite sure how to anwer the first question... "How is the auto" -- Well it doesn't require you to do anything but sit and monitor it, like every bot, so I guess it's fine. I've not seen any reported bans for it lately.

- Aeolus -
    I heard several people got banned for using the auto on Aeolus. I'm assuming it isn't safe to use the function as of yet, or were they just a few unlucky bans?
    I think these days bans for bots are unlucky. If a bot was detected there would likely be a huge ban wave, however if you have any worries of bans I suggest sticking to manual bots. We don't take responsibility for any bans.

Feel free to add me on Skype if you have anymore questions. (You can find it in my signature)