Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Just got banned

Just got banned

My account just got banned for botting.

just letting people know. was using WFT, Aeolus might be one or the other.
    Last edited by ezone; 12-04-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Were u using the Aeolus on the Auto setting? cause it may help a bit with those details so the admins know

I got banned yesterday as well. Really only ever used trident with a couple of hours of Aeolus. I did however use auto on trident pretty often the last week and a half but i would switch to manual every 20-30mins. Always baby sat the bot, sent /tells to friends and talked on the ship like always. Only thing i noticed was trident on auto would try and swap a crab or two of the same color pieces in a loop till i intervened. I knew the risks of using auto and blame no one.

7 years of legit playing ypp, the last two of those years have been boring as hell but two-ish months ago when i started using these bots i had more fun in a few days then i did in those 2 years. I think the best part is that i blew/gave away almost all of my poe and what i had hours before the ban.

yeah you guys should check on trident for the crab swapping thingy it does it sometimes

I was using the bots on that free few days never on auto.. i used manual and i seem fine for now.. Am looking at VIP for some of the bots again but i think il give it a couple days now to see if i get banned :\ if not then it could be linked to the Auto option on some of the bots

Quote Originally Posted by Nahuatl1 View Post
    I was using the bots on that free few days never on auto.. i used manual and i seem fine for now.. Am looking at VIP for some of the bots again but i think il give it a couple days now to see if i get banned :\ if not then it could be linked to the Auto option on some of the bots
    To my knowledge, no one has been banned for using manual options only. This doesn't mean it can't happen, but statistically it seems unlikely.

Aye i would doubt the manual would get you banned. There is a few ways OOO could update their anti-bot to make manual easily detected but i doubt they ever will and im sure the devs here at bot-supply know just how they would do it. The work around would be rather easy as well so they would get a good chunk of the botters for the first few days.

also banned

If you;re going to post that you got banned- please post what bots you were using and what settings. It's no t very helpful to the rest of us to know that potentially 1 of the bots has been detected, without knowing which one.
    Face likes this.

Yes I was using Aeolus on auto... It was what probably caused the ban

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast