Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New Gunning Bot

New Gunning Bot

Is there a new gunning bot coming out and if yes, how long do u think it will be until it comes out and what will the price be?

Also is the new update for the Carpentry bot the stable one, if i buy that now, there wont be like a way better coming out real soon right?
    Just asking cause i dont want to spend money on something now and have to regret later.
    Thanks

Banned

I don't know about the gunning bot but I do know that the carpentry bot is really good, I have it, and the update made it work 100%.
    pranger likes this.

Banned/Non-Member

Quote Originally Posted by pranger View Post
    Is there a new gunning bot coming out and if yes, how long do u think it will be until it comes out and what will the price be?

Also is the new update for the Carpentry bot the stable one, if i buy that now, there wont be like a way better coming out real soon right?
    Just asking cause i dont want to spend money on something now and have to regret later.
    Thanks
    There's one already out that you can get from here : http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...rate-bots.html

The new carpentry bot is now updated to v2.0 which is much more stable. Lifetime updates as well.

If you want all the bots then buy VIP from here : http://bot-supply.com/forum/pre-vip-...-pack-faq.html

If you got a question post it here : Pre-VIP Questions and Concerns

Administrator

Originally I wanted to make a video SHOWING you all the features. But the ypp client kept glitching out on me. so I had to make this instead.

You said that there is a lite gunning bot, may i get a link to that?
    also is there a Lite Carp bot for me to try out...and thx guys for the feedbacks..i am definetly going to get the carp bot sometime today..how long will it take to process for me to get the code after purchase...

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by pranger View Post
    You said that there is a lite gunning bot, may i get a link to that?
    also is there a Lite Carp bot for me to try out...and thx guys for the feedbacks..i am definetly going to get the carp bot sometime today..how long will it take to process for me to get the code after purchase...
    I don't think the free versions are released yet (?) and normally Face needs about 5 to 10 min (or less) to deliver.

ohh ok i see...and btw...since i don thave a credit card or debit card...can i buy like a VISA card from store put money on it and purchase the bot....thx for quick reply

One more thing..will the Gunning Bot also work..and when the new update comes out..will that update be free after i buy the bot

Administrator

yes

was that a yes to the Card or Gunning or Both
    Thanks Face

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast