Cannot open half of bots, immediately crashes.

Much like this thread, when I open the following bots they immediately crash. These bots are:

- Dreaming in Sprinkes
    - KoW 2.0
    - Wood for Thought
    - Trident Bilge
    - Cards on Fire

View the thread link in my first line, and watch the video. The error is the same is that.

TeamViewer if required.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by vice655 View Post
    Much like this thread, when I open the following bots they immediately crash. These bots are:

- Dreaming in Sprinkes
    - KoW 2.0
    - Wood for Thought
    - Trident Bilge
    - Cards on Fire

View the thread link in my first line, and watch the video. The error is the same is that.

TeamViewer if required.
    Try uninstalling then reinstalling .net frameworks. Install 4.5 after uninstalling previous ones. - it seems as if your .net May be corrupted.

Bump
    Please refrain from bumping until 24 hours has passed between the last post on your thread otherwise an infraction will be given to you.

I have tried that Scarecrow. Although now, I think it is something to do with VS2012 and its ehrmmm ... How do I describe it ...

Last edited by vice655; 12-01-2013 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Added stuffy stuff

#Return

I have tried that Scarecrow. Although now, I think it is something to do with VS2012 and its ehrmmm ... How do I describe it ...

Nope. That's got nothing to do with it, Mine looks exactly the same (Just a different date...)

You may have to PM Sticky and see what is going on, if anyone knows - it's him.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    -snip-

Does Sticky have a skype? (For TV and easy messaging)

Also, added another screenshot

#Return

Does Sticky have a skype? (For TV and easy messaging)

Also, added another screenshot
    He does, but I prefer not to give out Skype's unless I have permission to do so.

Try installing the multi-framework targeting pack. (It should come with VS2012).

I already had that; but I will try again.

I removed it when reinstalling NET.

Solved! Windows Management Instrumentation service was disabled. It "Provides a common interface and object model to access management information about operating system, devices, applications and services. If this service is stopped, most Windows-based software will not function properly. If this service is disabled, any services that explicitly depend on it will fail to start.", hence my bots failing to start on NET framework. Thanks Sticky