Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Cant Open Dreaming in Sprinkles Bot

Cant Open Dreaming in Sprinkles Bot

So ive just bought the SF bot, it shows up in my bots on my supply crate but it wont open? can anyone help me with this?

#Return

Can you supply any screenshots of an error? Or does it just refuse to open?

If it just refuses to open try turning off/making an exception in your firewall/anti-virus for it to run. It may be a false-positive.

Right so when i open Bot Supply i double click it nothing happens, If i go into the folders and click open i get a long error message.untitled.jpg

The first problem was my firewall i identified it as safe and i managed to get on to it yesterday once but really struggling today. Tried closing supply crate down etc, you got any ideas?

close every window except puzzle pirates and see if it pops up. mine seems to always open in the background layer.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by tehherb View Post
    close every window except puzzle pirates and see if it pops up. mine seems to always open in the background layer.
    That won't help. There's an error message appearing instead.

Banned

working fine for me

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    That won't help. There's an error message appearing instead.
    That's if he opens it from the bots folder. (Which is the reason for the error...)

Ive tried that, anymore ideas? Paid $40 for this bot and its not working..

- - - Updated - - -

Right ive figured it out, having big problems with my anti-virus (Norton) basically i cant find out how to stop it removing the bot unless it pops up sorry for bothering you guys but ive figured it out now. Thanks for the bot, bought a few bots now had problems with 2 and youve helped me out with both. Great customer service and i cant wait for Sugar and Spice to come back out!

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaagg View Post
    Ive tried that, anymore ideas? Paid $40 for this bot and its not working..

- - - Updated - - -

Right ive figured it out, having big problems with my anti-virus (Norton) basically i cant find out how to stop it removing the bot unless it pops up sorry for bothering you guys but ive figured it out now. Thanks for the bot, bought a few bots now had problems with 2 and youve helped me out with both. Great customer service and i cant wait for Sugar and Spice to come back out!
    Get ESET anti virus, it's possibly the best and only bothers you if there is a real virus. :3
    Face likes this.