Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: VPN - need some help with this guys

Banned

VPN - need some help with this guys

VPN???

What is this for? what are the best things of using this? what for? will this keep me away from bans? need some info, i barely know what VPN is

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by iownyousowhat View Post
    VPN???

What is this for? what are the best things of using this? what for? will this keep me away from bans? need some info, i barely know what VPN is
    giyf.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post

Banned/Non-Member

A VPN is used to cover your IP/ISP. Although, if you try the free ones like Cyberghost then you will most likely get banned. I suggest you use premium HIDEMYASS (VPN) so it can cover you over PP. Run it before opening pp though. If your tainted download supply-crate and there is a 1-click untainter there and ready.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpool View Post
    A VPN is used to cover your IP/ISP. Although, if you try the free ones like Cyberghost then you will most likely get banned. I suggest you use premium HIDEMYASS (VPN) so it can cover you over PP. Run it before opening pp though. If your tainted download supply-crate and there is a 1-click untainter there and ready.
    Dang lovely answer TY very much

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by iownyousowhat View Post
    I can't stand if people ask things instead of google it themselves. Google knows so much about all these things! If Google doesn't manage to give you an answer THEN please come here and ask and we will gladly help you out. Just asking what it is out of lazyness is rather lame.

Banned/Non-Member

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    I can't stand if people ask things instead of google it themselves. Google knows so much about all these things! If Google doesn't manage to give you an answer THEN please come here and ask and we will gladly help you out. Just asking what it is out of lazyness is rather lame.
    That's true. But I usually don't google from my lazyness. I manage to figure it out after a bit. I google'd too many things in the past xD

VPN

You made the thread, here is some answers:

A virtual private network (VPN) is a network that uses primarily public telecommunication infrastructure, such as the Internet, to provide remote offices or traveling users an access to a central organizational network. -Source: Wikipedia.

Mainly in Puzzle Pirates, once an account gets banned, you're no longer allowed to play on that IP again. A few ways to solve this is with an untainter or playing through a VPN.

Also, when someone offers a botting service, they will often play/bot through a VPN. This do this because Y!PP sometimes checks if an account is shared over IPs, so botting through a VPN would be often necessary.

I'm also certain coders are able to add VPN support build into a bot, however, I haven't been proven on this yet.
    Last edited by oCortex; 02-29-2012 at 05:45 PM.

Banned

well i am not planning to spend money on VPN paid programs, and some ppel have told me those free arenot to confidance, looking forward thanks for the answer cortex

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by oCortex View Post
    VPN

I'm also certain coders are able to add VPN support build into a bot, however, I haven't been proven on this yet.
    Yes, you can connect to VPNs and Proxies trough code however I think you wouldn't want to run the bot through a VPN but the client. PuzzlePirates has a built in fuction to configure a proxy which it then will be using.
    oCortex likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast