Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Trident Bilge bot not working

Trident Bilge bot not working

Hi,

I am trying to use the Trident Bilge bot on my laptop with which it is failing to work. It picks up the fact that I have a puzzle pirates window open but when I enter the puzzle the bot doesn't actually start to work. Can anybody assist me?

Thanks

Bump!

Banned

have you tried re-installing ypp?

Quote Originally Posted by primavear22 View Post
    have you tried re-installing ypp?
    Yeah I have tried that already. I am operating on Windows 8 so not sure if that has something to do with the issue. The bot recognises the fact that I have Puzzle Pirates open but cannot determine when I am occupying the Bilging station. Any other possible ideas?

Thanks

Banned

Delete the bot in the bots folder and click it again, when it reinstalls in should fix it. that worked for me when that happend anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by consig View Post
    Delete the bot in the bots folder and click it again, when it reinstalls in should fix it. that worked for me when that happend anyway.
    I believe I have tried to do this also but still not having much luck. I am not too sure what to delete in order to re-install it and get it working. Are there any other possible solutions?

Thanks

Bump!

Remain sometimes a little loose and try to gamble best of all something else so long you do not want to sink yours gebotteten Stats or?
    She announces vantage point best of all to herself Sobo or one of those an Admin Panel have and presumably are able to do also this bug fixxn .

Quote Originally Posted by NordiGFX View Post
    Remain sometimes a little loose and try to gamble best of all something else so long you do not want to sink yours gebotteten Stats or?
    She announces vantage point best of all to herself Sobo or one of those an Admin Panel have and presumably are able to do also this bug fixxn .
    Well that's slightly confusing. Informative feedback is much appreciated, thanks

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahBlah View Post
    Well that's slightly confusing. Informative feedback is much appreciated, thanks
    Informative feedback:

I'm a male and have no idea how Nordi came up with me being a she
    Incognito and NiceSwan like this.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast