It has passed several days, not getting any help

As you may have seen in my last post, I have asked for help with the Bot can't launch problem I have.
    I hope somebody will take care of this issue, because it is a shame that I can't get any help. There was one person that added me at Skype, but he or she is never online.

Regards,
    Diego

give it time man, most bots are down at the moment, and the mods are focusing on makeing sure that all of us dont get ban and keeping the bots undetected, so thats where their main focus is at the moment, so just give them time, and be patient

Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY View Post
    give it time man, most bots are down at the moment, and the mods are focusing on makeing sure that all of us dont get ban and keeping the bots undetected, so thats where their main focus is at the moment, so just give them time, and be patient
    Not really, if you purchased something below par and it wasn't what you expected I am sure you would be pretty annoyed. In his case the bots are bot even opening so he can't use them which is a total waste of money at the moment.

To the OP, you should try sending a PM to an admin to get a solution quicker.

yea, but if he gets them, uses his first and is ban, kinda pointless dont you think, i didnt say it wasnt an anoying situation, but you have to realize how busy they are right now, i was just saying be patient.