Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant purchase?

Cant purchase?

I went out and put 100$ on a prepaid vanilla visa card so i could purchase a few bots only to come home and find out the site which we have to purchase them off of does not accept prepaids...is there anything i could possibly do about this i spent the past month saving up that money to get the bots...

Quote Originally Posted by toastyreborn View Post
    I went out and put 100$ on a prepaid vanilla visa card so i could purchase a few bots only to come home and find out the site which we have to purchase them off of does not accept prepaids...is there anything i could possibly do about this i spent the past month saving up that money to get the bots...
    I'm sure Face can do something about this. Also if you have an extra 3 dollars. and You have a Paypal account. Go get a MonkeyPak from walmart. Purchase $100 on it and then the $3 is for the processing fees to put it on the card if the Prepaid does not work. Otherwise You will most likely have to talk to Face about that.

Im new to the site who is Face?

Administrator

Need to get in Contact with me?

Im new to the site who is Face?
    Face is the Head Admin around here I believe. and deals with the purchases of the bots. You can take up with him on what you can do. but if the Prepaid does not work. Look towards getting a MoneyPak

Sent him a message thank you both

Couldnt you also just charge the prepaid card to your pay pal and use that?

dont have a bank account

Administrator

dont have a bank account

On your prepaid visa card, are you able to log into a website and add things such as your name/address to it? If so, you are able to add it to a PayPal account without needing a bank account.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

You can not make a paypal without a bank account anymore. It requires one.

- - - Updated - - -

And paypal is requiring i have proof of my utility bill to prove i live where i say i do but im 18 i live with my mother and we rent a house utilitys included so we dont see it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast