Thread: Mac Help

Mac Help

Hey all, so I bought the Poseidon Bilge Bot, but realised it works on PC, anyone know any way to make it work on mac? Would be a great help!

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by random12 View Post
    Hey all, so I bought the Poseidon Bilge Bot, but realised it works on PC, anyone know any way to make it work on mac? Would be a great help!
    Windows Virtual machine or get a refund.

There is no other way to my knowledge

I tried that, but I couldn't download .NET

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by random12 View Post
    I tried that, but I couldn't download .NET
    You should be able to get .NET onto a Virtual Machine. But since it is Microsoft .NET Framework you won't be able to get it onto your mac.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Hi mate, if you are having any trouble with mac and programs converted to windows, I'm happy to help. Send me a PM

Solved.

Solution:
    So this is what you need to do, Get parallels desktop 7 at ge.tt/9w7GGID . Get a windows 7 ISO file the size of the ISO file is around 3-4GB. Install parallels desktop and open it up You will need to attach the ISO with the program, you will also need an activation key.

Activation Key: GVZZV2-SWCY8F-103ZS2-5HGKGP-4YR9N8

You will enter a register page which you may skip.

Choose install as a PC, this will make it isolated with no connections to your computer.

Let it install itself and congrats you now have windows on your mac! You may chose options, How much RAM memory and how many cores you want to focus on the windows.

For me it works perfectly fine with 1 core and 1GB of RAM memory.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you encounter a problem you may add me on skype and I will help you out as much as I can.

Good Luck. /Kackizo