Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Both bilge bots and the rigging bot have been detected for automatic, please fix it!

I always am running three accounts, on sperate computes that way I can make a ton of money without having to really spend a lot of time in the game, I run 1 account posiden, one account Trident, and one account Aeolus, All three acccounts got ban this morning for botting, and I am pretty smart about my botting, i stay at the computer and if someone messages one of my accounts I reply, no one knew that i was all of the pirates, and I talked differently on each one, that way it was harder to be found out. But all of them got banned, and the main one that i use, i run on manual not automatic which is posiden bilge, and it still got banned even running automatic... Just warning everyone.

Ex-Staff Member

To be honest, I'm not sure this indicates the bots have been detected, but more that multi-botting on 3 clients at once is completely stupid. Nevertheless, we will see what happens with others, but so far all seems fine.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Were they using different IPs? o_O
    I know that computers at my house have pretty much the same IP, even though they are all separate.

2 of the ips are way different, and the other ip is close to the same as one but they aqre not the same.

Casualty of War

Did they all disconnect at the same time once?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by kodman34 View Post
    2 of the ips are way different, and the other ip is close to the same as one but they aqre not the same.
    Are you using a secure IP bind with your VPN's?

If you aren't and your VPN lags out or disconnects, there is a brief period where Puzzle Pirates can get your actual IP, IP bind ensures that you always are disconnected instantly.

Also, did you use any sidekick bots or SF stallers? (Not DiS) Cause stallers also get you banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Are you using a secure IP bind with your VPN's?

If you aren't and your VPN lags out or disconnects, there is a brief period where Puzzle Pirates can get your actual IP, IP bind ensures that you always are disconnected instantly.

Also, did you use any sidekick bots or SF stallers? (Not DiS) Cause stallers also get you banned.
    How do i do a secure IP? and no i wasnt using any other bots, just the bilge and rigging ones.

Casualty of War

Quote Originally Posted by kodman34 View Post
    How do i do a secure IP? and no i wasnt using any other bots, just the bilge and rigging ones.
    HMA -> Secure IP bind -> Java

Banned

are the automatic features detected for rigging?

Casualty of War

Quote Originally Posted by kobe222 View Post
    are the automatic features detected for rigging?
    no

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast