Thread: KoW wont start

KoW wont start

I've tried everything I can think of but KoW won't start showing me the moves to make, it just sits there.

I hit start, then stop, then start again, restarted PP, restarted KoW, paused, resumed, changed compatibility settings, added the extra components for .NET 3.5 etc. etc.

I am running Windows 7 x64 Ultimate.

Casualty of War

800x600 screen resolution?

The game is set to 800x600x32bit

It works just fine on my Windows XP box, but not on my Win7 box, but I've seen other people say they've gotten it to work on win7

So just to bump and hopefully get this fixed I'll tell you everything I can...

OS is Win 7 Ultimate x64, 8GB Ram etc.

Aeolus and Trident work just fine, no problems

KoW starts up, and when I click start, the button changes to pause, but no shapes appear on screen, even after waiting 5-10 minutes.

I did have it crash once and when that happened I checked everything under .Net Framework 3.5.1 in the "Add windows features" there were two checkboxes, and the framework itself was checked.

I've tried pausing and resuming the bot, starting and stopping the bot, restarting the bot, restarting SC, rebooting the PC etc. etc. but nothing ever shows on the puzzle.

I tried out KoW on my work XP box, and it works just fine there.