Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dee

Aeolus missing 3 pulls in a row

Is that supposed to be part of the bot's functions or am I booching something?

The bot misses 3 pulls in a turn and causes tokens to be wasted in the bottom of the screen.

Edit: Depth & Score set to default.
    Last edited by Dee; 05-31-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Banned

that's because of the depth. with depth of 2, you will miss alot of tokens since it is not a tokening bot
    try using manual and do not follow the bot's suggested move and get all the tokens you want/need

Dee

I'm using manual and getting the tokens - however it misses the pulls also because of the depth?

Ex-Staff Member

Yeah the bot doesn't even know how to token so any tokens obtained are just happenings. The depth is part of the reason it misses pulls, but also the bot wants to create big pulls, loops and splices.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Dee

Does that affect my score though, the missing pulls part?

Ex-Staff Member

Not really because the big pulls, loops and splices are what get you a good score.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Dee

I'm doing as the bot says with depth 2 score 25 - but only obtaining a Fine.

I must be doing something wrong.

Ex-Staff Member

2/61 is the strongest. It may be why you are not getting the big pulls.

Run

2/61 is a waste as there are 61 pieces on the board. VERY rarely does the bot actually find a way to clear more than 22-25 pieces. I find that on manual with 2/15 I can still get a high excellent. Maybe you're either being (no offence) slow or mispulling? Remember, drag the red piece to the green.
    Keep running,
    -Run

Dee

Starting to see a vast improvement in performance. Thank you very much!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast