Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ex-Staff Member

It's what I do.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Dee

Now that I am on 2/61 - it seems that I am comfortably holding Excellent / high Good, but unable to maintain an Incredible.

Ex-Staff Member

Yeah, for me I can hold Excellents with manual. On auto I can achieve high excellents and maybe a few incredibles. Use auto at your own risk though.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Yeah, for me I can hold Excellents with manual. On auto I can achieve high excellents and maybe a few incredibles. Use auto at your own risk though.
    it would be awesome if you guys can get a depth of 3/4 too that would be incred most of time right?

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by mahmoud View Post
    it would be awesome if you guys can get a depth of 3/4 too that would be incred most of time right?
    There are depth 3 and I believe depth 4 versions, but they are not publicly released and probably won't ever be as that would be game breaking.

Aeolus, along with Poseidon, get stronger scores over longer periods of time. If you put Aeolus on a Cit run or a frig SMH and let it go break to break and not exit station, you should maintain Exc-Incred. Usually high Exc with Aeolus.

Dee

Is it possible to get Ultimate using 2 / 61?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    Is it possible to get Ultimate using 2 / 61?
    Yup.

What I would like to know is why can't we buy the depth 3-4, make it like 200 for 3 and 300 for 4 and only avliable to the first 10 people who buy it, It wouldn't be too gamebreaking if only 20 people had the super powered versions of the bots.

Dee

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Yup.

Sweet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast