Other payment methods

Greetings,
    I would love to ask if are there other payment methods other than Paypal. Best for me could be bank-transfer or Paysafecard options. But I guess Ukash with Paysafecard can't be in this sort of "system" of paying. So I'm here to ask if it's possible to get a bank-transfer option to pay. You give me ID of your bank, I send money on that ID.
    Thanks,
    answer on: Scaeryth@centrum.cz

Ex-Staff Member

I got my bots (before I got them all free) with Paysafecard. Worked fine and you can use multiple cards if you have like 2 on one and 13 on another.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Where do you purchase your paysafecards? Online? Or do you go to a shop? I am relatively new to this payment method, but have had pretty good experiences with it thus far!

Banned

I presume this is the thing you are talking about - you can gather more information at https://www.paysafecard.com. It says that you have to go to a sales outlet to buy them but you can check if there is one in your area by going to 'Buy paysafecard' and then entering your information in the boxes provided.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila View Post
    I presume this is the thing you are talking about - you can gather more information at https://www.paysafecard.com. It says that you have to go to a sales outlet to buy them but you can check if there is one in your area by going to 'Buy paysafecard' and then entering your information in the boxes provided.
    Yeah but note that the Paysafecard website is not very good for store locating. Only 2 out of the 15 or so stores I checked that were listed on the Paysafecard website actually sold them.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Tim

You can buy all sorts of cards through websites like OffGamers (Been using them for years without a hitch) and they accept all sorts of payment methods.
    Coding up a storm and running the BuyPoe.com Network, which get 500k-1 Million Visitors monthly.