Question Regarding Cards on Fire

Hello!

I wanted to know some stuff about Cards on Fire before I buy it, whoever can answer them for me, I send you my thanks!

So my first question is, will this bot run on my laptop? I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit.

My second question is, I want to use this bot only for poker, can it generate me enough poe to justify its price? Can anyone who has used this bot tell me if they made any profits, and if so, how much?

My last question is whether or not there's a video up for this bot? I looked at the original thread, and the op said he would add a video, but there's none yet to this day. I just want to see how this bot works and how well as well.

Thank you!

This bot doesn't make you automatically good at poker, it just assists you.

Ex-Staff Member

Hey Savvir!

The bot is definitely compatible with your operating system and doesn't use up too much resources and therefore with average computer specs you should be able to run it just fine. If you're still worried about if it will work or not, feel free to post some more details about your computer specifications which we'll be happy to check them out for you.

As stated above, Cards on Fire will not secure success in poker as it is still a random game therefore it is hard to determine if you will make a vast profit or not. However this being said, the bot acts as a handy tool which, if used correctly, can definitely work in your favour and be worth the price. Then of course you always have the hearts and spades counters if you feel like a change!

For your third question, as far as I'm concerned there is no video for this bot for the time being however the bot is mainly doing lots of calculations for you which displays your odds of winning in the game. Or in hearts and spades mode, helps you decide what card to play.

Hope this helped,
    Toxic

Banned

Hey, sorry, just a quick question about Cards on Fire seeing as this thread is up.
    So basically it's a Hearts and Spades card counter and a Poker calculator?

Run

Quote Originally Posted by Lessons View Post
    Hey, sorry, just a quick question about Cards on Fire seeing as this thread is up.
    So basically it's a Hearts and Spades card counter and a Poker calculator?
    Yes, it has multiple settings. You can choose whichever upon the start up using the nice GUI. The poker settings automatically calculate odds and display your hand. This makes it much easier to use compared the traditional poker calculator that you find online, as it automatically detects your cards, the community cards, and all of the other information.

As for the spades/hearts counter, I have not had a chance to try them out yet. Well, I have, but I just enjoy playing spades and hearts unassisted to keep that adrenaline going. The unknown is my favorite part of the two games.

If you have the money and you love to poker, play spades and hearts, or are just looking for some guidance on the three, I would recommend that you would buy it. I am glad that I did.

Best of luck,
    Run

Quote Originally Posted by Run View Post

If you have the money and you love to poker, play spades and hearts, or are just looking for some guidance on the three, I would recommend that you would buy it. I am glad that I did.

Best of luck,
    Run
    you are quite the salesman!

Run

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    you are quite the salesman!
    My honest opinion, bud. Nothing more.
    Keep running,
    -Run

Quote Originally Posted by Run View Post
    My honest opinion, bud. Nothing more.
    my apologies if that came off as offensive to you in some way...i was just commenting...

Run

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    my apologies if that came off as offensive to you in some way...i was just commenting...
    In that case, I am sorry for taking it the wrong way. Thank you for the comment, have a nice day/night, morning/evening.
    Keep running,
    -Run

Sobos homie 4 lyfe

I've used this aid a lot and I say that if you only wanna use it for poker its decent at best it just makes you more conscious of the odds of hitting certain hands. But its nothing that you couldn't figure out with common sense really.

I find that the only useful thing with it is the card counter which is really helpful for spades and hearts, but yeah poker not so much