Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Problem with KOW 2.0

Problem with KOW 2.0

Hi, I recently bought VIP and all of the bots work expect for KOW.

When I click on it, it does open up but when I click on Start KOW just crashes. Please help me on this one

Edit:

For everyone else that is reading this thread and have a similar problem, I managed to fix this for myself. The problem I had was frameworks 3.5, I tried installing it but it said I needed to use "turn windows feature on or off" and no matter how many times I ticked the box on and off I couldn't install Frameworks 3.5. The reason is because since I am using Windows 7, Frameworks 3.5 is already installed that's why I couldn't it.

Now the way I fixed this problem was instead of just ticking the Framework 3.5 box (On Turn Windows Feature on or off) press the + left of the checkbox to open up the tab and check every box inside the tab. This is how I managed to make KOW 2.0 work and I hope everyone who reads this had a similar problem and can now fix it.
    Last edited by Nazcai; 05-29-2013 at 11:33 PM.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Nazcai View Post
    Hi, I recently bought VIP and all of the bots work expect for KOW.

When I click on it, it does open up but when I click on Start KOW just crashes. Please help me on this one
    Can you provide a screenshot of the bot crashing?

Thanks.

http://imgur.com/c5TmoSa

Thanks for replying
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crash.jpg  
    Last edited by Nazcai; 05-26-2013 at 01:19 AM.

Not sure if you guys can see the screenshot but it gets an error everytime I press "start"

Not sure if you guys can see the screenshot but it gets an error everytime I press "start"
    Use an image host such as, imageshack or tinypic to upload your images. Also, try not to double post Makes me sad.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Use an image host such as, imageshack or tinypic to upload your images. Also, try not to double post Makes me sad.
    ahh sorry about that but thanks for the suggestion, i've fixed the image now.

That error usually happens with PuzSol bots. Just restart it and carry on

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    That error usually happens with PuzSol bots. Just restart it and carry on
    It's not a one off problem, it doesn't matter how many times I restart the bot it just ends up with an error.

It's not a one off problem, it doesn't matter how many times I restart the bot it just ends up with an error.
    I did say "usually". It does occur every so often, you'd have to speak to the creator of the bot about it.

I have this literally exact same problem. I sat on a carp station and restarted the bot ~50 times. Each time it crashes when I press start or contrl+a.
    new life, who this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast