Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VPN Question :D

VPN Question :D

I Know everyone has there own prefrences so i was wondering whats a good VPN that can handle bots easily for Runescape and also Puzzle Pirates (multi clients due 2 having 32GB of ram and an I7 proccessor again in a few days )

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by xerio View Post
    I Know everyone has there own prefrences so i was wondering whats a good VPN that can handle bots easily for Runescape and also Puzzle Pirates (multi clients due 2 having 32GB of ram and an I7 proccessor again in a few days )
    For Puzzle Pirates, your best bet is probably HMA just because of the larger range of IPs it has compared to other VPN services, and the fact you can run it on two VMs with one account. (Most VPNs are one use per account).

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    For Puzzle Pirates, your best bet is probably HMA just because of the larger range of IPs it has compared to other VPN services, and the fact you can run it on two VMs with one account. (Most VPNs are one use per account).
    doesnt PP have an account lock tho for many clients u can run at once? (not sure yet not fully tried it as i get my I7 back in a few days and then i gotta show face my SF bot xD)

#Return

doesnt PP have an account lock tho for many clients u can run at once? (not sure yet not fully tried it as i get my I7 back in a few days and then i gotta show face my SF bot xD)
    Not if you run Virtual Machines...

Not if you run Virtual Machines...
    a VM is basically a computer inside ur computer so wouldnt i need 2 run it more than once? hence i get a max of 2 sessions of it lol

#Return

a VM is basically a computer inside ur computer so wouldnt i need 2 run it more than once? hence i get a max of 2 sessions of it lol
    With 32GB RAM and i7, you could run potentially up to 4 YPP clients depending on the processor and the Operating System you used. (Also what you're doing on the VM's, bilge bots will require more processing speed than say rigging).

On my i7 3770 I have run 4 VMs botting including my host computer and it seemed fine, so long as you have the internet speed to handle it you will be fine.

With 32GB RAM and i7, you could run potentially up to 4 YPP clients depending on the processor and the Operating System you used. (Also what you're doing on the VM's, bilge bots will require more processing speed than say rigging).

On my i7 3770 I have run 4 VMs botting including my host computer and it seemed fine, so long as you have the internet speed to handle it you will be fine.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit and i see ur point now scarey ^^

#Return

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit and i see ur point now scarey ^^
    Operating system you run ON THE VIRTUAL MACHINE.... Not your host OS.

Operating system you run ON THE VIRTUAL MACHINE.... Not your host OS.
    so if i do all of them as an Windows 7 i have no problems with the bots including DIS considering the XP bug atm?

#Return

so if i do all of them as an Windows 7 i have no problems with the bots including DIS considering the XP bug atm?
    yeah, but you'll get less virtual machines compared to if you're using XP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast