Trident bilge bot not working?

When i go to supply crate and try to open trident nothing happens. all my other bots work just not trident

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by dojob View Post
    When i go to supply crate and try to open trident nothing happens. all my other bots work just not trident
    Could you provide us with more information? operating system? Screenshot of errors?

Unfortunately I can't give you a solution just by you telling me you have problems with a bot...

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Could you provide us with more information? operating system? Screenshot of errors?

Unfortunately I can't give you a solution just by you telling me you have problems with a bot...
    I know that you are aware of that trident bilge stops working after some moves and that u're working on it. But how is it going?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by lillen123 View Post
    I know that you are aware of that trident bilge stops working after some moves and that u're working on it. But how is it going?
    It was fixed. Close Supply-Crate, open again and re-download Trident by double clicking on it.

Should be working.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    It was fixed. Close Supply-Crate, open again and re-download Trident by double clicking on it.

Should be working.
    it is working. Goodjob guys