Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aelous Rigging

Aelous Rigging

With Aelous, do i move from red - green or green - red? xD

Casualty of War

red-green (2/61 depth:"whatever other thing is")

Thank you, Incognito.

Run

I feel like I get better results with 2/50 compared to 2/60... It may just be the boards that I tried it with, but who knows. YES, I do have the specs to run these bots at full potential. I'll try again. And I have concluded that either YPP is being tricky with the full auto on the Aelous bot, or it is seemingly undetectable. One can only hope. Anyways, thank you Bot Supply coders and staff for managing with your product, even after YPP pulled a U-Turn on their bot detection.

Thanks,
    Run

Quote Originally Posted by Run View Post
    I feel like I get better results with 2/50 compared to 2/60... It may just be the boards that I tried it with, but who knows. YES, I do have the specs to run these bots at full potential. I'll try again. And I have concluded that either YPP is being tricky with the full auto on the Aelous bot, or it is seemingly undetectable. One can only hope. Anyways, thank you Bot Supply coders and staff for managing with your product, even after YPP pulled a U-Turn on their bot detection.

Thanks,
    Run
    So.. the second number is the biggest clear it will go for. How often do you see a clear of 60? 50? 40? I normally see 30-35 as a high(but that takes more then 2 moves in advance and Aeo can only do 2). So wouldn't any settings over that be irrelevant?

Banned

Enjoy getting banned with your perfect incredible and 0 tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlogic View Post
    Enjoy getting banned with your perfect incredible and 0 tokens.
    Is this how people respond to every bot thread? Why are you even registered on this site then...
    We've gone over many times how stupid this logic is. Please refrain from making a comment as useless as this one on an actual thread please.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    Is this how people respond to every bot thread? Why are you even registered on this site then...
    We've gone over many times how stupid this logic is. Please refrain from making a comment as useless as this one on an actual thread please.
    I agree man, people do this all the time and it gets annoying.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    I was making a joke... He posted the same thing in the poseidon thread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlogic View Post
    I was making a joke... He posted the same thing in the poseidon thread lol.
    I use manual. You don't get banned with manual. Eat multiple dicks, my friend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast