Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WatchMeWin

Thread: Inferno Blacksmith UPDATE PLZ

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Gabriel Brizon is offline

    Posts
    168

    Inferno Blacksmith UPDATE PLZ

    the image appears and then disappears and does not return

    plz update

  2. #2
    Casualty of War
    Incognito is offline

    Posts
    447
    It works... mouse over the image and click... then move off that peice on the board

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    WatchMeWin is offline

    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    It works... mouse over the image and click... then move off that peice on the board
    it only stays on the screen for a few seconds. I think it should be like the bilge bot that it circles the piece you must click. or even aeolus where it puts a dot that never removes. BS is NOT a timed puzzle, so you can make one move play a hand of poker, then move again, but not if you miss where you are supposed to click. I think regardless of the image chosen, it should stay up until the piece is clicked.
    Gabriel Brizon likes this.

  4. #4
    Casualty of War
    Incognito is offline

    Posts
    447
    It does for me! XD

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    WatchMeWin is offline

    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    It does for me! XD
    I guess I just suck, good thing I don't bother with labor puzzles :P

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Gabriel Brizon is offline

    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    it only stays on the screen for a few seconds. I think it should be like the bilge bot that it circles the piece you must click. or even aeolus where it puts a dot that never removes. BS is NOT a timed puzzle, so you can make one move play a hand of poker, then move again, but not if you miss where you are supposed to click. I think regardless of the image chosen, it should stay up until the piece is clicked.
    I agree with your opinion, they should do the same aeolus or bilge.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    WatchMeWin is offline

    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Brizon View Post
    I agree with your opinion, they should do the same aeolus or bilge.
    In both of those, your sail meter will slowly decrease as you afk. BS doesn't do that.
    Also, Aeo stays up until you click the next piece, so does bilge.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Gabriel Brizon is offline

    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    In both of those, your sail meter will slowly decrease as you afk. BS doesn't do that.
    Also, Aeo stays up until you click the next piece, so does bilge.
    would be nice if all bots follow one single pattern


    (sorry english )

  9. #9
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    I'll post a video on how to use Inferno Manual tonight.

    It's really not that hard...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •