Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: what bilge bot is better?

what bilge bot is better?

considering getting a bot and i am just wondering what is worth the purchase? Trident bilge or Poseidon bilge? thanks

#Return

Poseidon = Best Performance
    Trident = Tokens.

Personally prefer Trident as both bots get you ultimate and I enjoy the tokens, but it's all personal preference.
    Last edited by Toxic; 05-02-2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: You put 'Positions' instead of 'Poseidon'. It was bugging me.
    SgtStiffy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Positions = Best Performance
    Trident = Tokens.

Personally prefer Trident as both bots get you ultimate and I enjoy the tokens, but it's all personal preference.
    Is there any progress on trident getting its crab problem fixed? Still seems to not work for me

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    Is there any progress on trident getting its crab problem fixed? Still seems to not work for me
    Shouldn't be long, I contacted Severn and I'm sure he fixed it, I can't give you much more than that (ETA/Time wise on when it will be available).

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Shouldn't be long, I contacted Severn and I'm sure he fixed it, I can't give you much more than that (ETA/Time wise on when it will be available).
    Thanks, wasn't looking for an exact eta just a "we found the issue" or, "still looking" or something like that.

i got poseidon after becuase of troubles with trident and im very pleased with it anyway, thanks for the info

Banned

i once had both and i prefered poseidon over trident because i got #1 with it multiple times while trident only got me a low ult with hyperanking.

Well, as most people know, my opinion is Trident > Poseidon for many reasons. I posted a guide in the guides section that you might want to check out, it basically says all the pros and cons of Trident, but over all I still think Trident is the better decision, but there both good bots.