Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Inferno Blacksmith

Will you get banned if you use the Inferno Blacksmith bot on auto?

All bots can cause you to get banned, if you're even worried about getting banned, botting isn't for you.

I know that. But like the Trident bilge, Rigging bot and carp bot they are fine on manual I wanted to know if the Blacksmith bot on automatic gets you banned..

I've been using inferno for 3 days straight about 3 hours at a time on auto, tbh the manual on the bot isn't the best.

i did Auto mode for 24hours straight but with a mirror client 2 start the bot and redo another board every timed session so i set it up for every 15mins Legendary Illus but thats over a few days not just 1 night but yeah i havnt been caught yet

Casualty of War

To answer your question, Auto hasn't been tested, although the above people seem to think it is safe, But then again if you are at all concerned, use manual.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Julio Ballskins View Post
    I've been using inferno for 3 days straight about 3 hours at a time on auto, tbh the manual on the bot isn't the best.
    The manual takes a bit to get used to, when I was coding/making it, it seemed fine to me. What's so bad about it if you don't mind me asking?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    The manual takes a bit to get used to, when I was coding/making it, it seemed fine to me. What's so bad about it if you don't mind me asking?
    If I can chime in, I dislike the image used to indicate where the next move is. Another problem I have is that you have to move the mouse sometimes for the next piece to show up.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlogic View Post
    If I can chime in, I dislike the image used to indicate where the next move is. Another problem I have is that you have to move the mouse sometimes for the next piece to show up.
    So how would you like the next move to be indicated? It's possible to do something like Aeolus if that's better.

That's because of the algorithm itself, I did fix that at one point but the bot would only clear one layer and never calculate the next. The last layer of clearing is faster though. (You don't need to move your mouse for the next piece)

Casualty of War

I think something like Aeolus would be better, but it works! That's the main point!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast