Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By totalloser

Thread: What's wrong with Trident Bilge

Thumbs up What's wrong with Trident Bilge

Hey

After the automatic release for trident bilge, the bot is not working good like before..
    it freeze..

Quote Originally Posted by salem909 View Post
    Hey

After the automatic release for trident bilge, the bot is not working good like before..
    it freeze..
    Yup, I have the same problem, not to mention my antivirus removed the damn thing completely. Then once I restored it it crashes every 2 mins and doesnt input moves.

Banned

1st problem is you're using trident... 2nd problem is you're using trident... 3rd problem is you're not using Poseidon...
    Scooter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by totalloser View Post
    1st problem is you're using trident... 2nd problem is you're using trident... 3rd problem is you're not using Poseidon...
    Was using Trident for CI..Well attempting to.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
    Yup, I have the same problem, not to mention my antivirus removed the damn thing completely. Then once I restored it it crashes every 2 mins and doesnt input moves.
    Same thing my anti-virus removed something then i restored it, any solutions ?

EDIT: Well, i dont think it's from the anti-virus .. the bot screwed up. :/
    Last edited by salem909; 04-30-2013 at 04:12 PM.

You need to allow it to get trough, I doubt that bot-supply will try to hack you.

google it

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by salem909 View Post
    Same thing my anti-virus removed something then i restored it, any solutions ?

EDIT: Well, i dont think it's from the anti-virus .. the bot screwed up. :/
    Make an acception for Supply Crate in both your anti-virus and your firewall.

If you're having problems with the bot, close it and go into the Supply Crate folder, then into bots and delete the Trident file. Then the next time you try to open it it will redownload it and it should be better.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

I'm finding that trident stops working in manual mode when there is a crab - once it is cleared, trident works fine - anyone else seeing similar?

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Make an acception for Supply Crate in both your anti-virus and your firewall.

If you're having problems with the bot, close it and go into the Supply Crate folder, then into bots and delete the Trident file. Then the next time you try to open it it will redownload it and it should be better.
    Thanks for the reply and the tips, like what i said the problem is from the bot and the Admin know about it now

Quote Originally Posted by Moople View Post
    I'm finding that trident stops working in manual mode when there is a crab - once it is cleared, trident works fine - anyone else seeing similar?
    That's the problem, True and we cant start the bot if you was in station.. so you have to re-station.