Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bad boards, or bad bot?

Bad boards, or bad bot?

This highest I can get with Poseidon is:
    3moves/vegas: low excellent
    4 moves/vegas: good/low excell

Is my computer just not fast enough to calculate the moves? I have seen a HUGE decrease in ability with this bot in the last month or so.. over a few accounts, I have been plagued with bad boards or something. Even on 4 moves is mostly finds 3x3s, not even bingos.

Well, first problem with that is you're using Poseidon. Second problem is your using Poseidon. Third problem is your not using Trident. :3

Quote Originally Posted by SgtStiffy View Post
    Well, first problem with that is you're using Poseidon. Second problem is your using Poseidon. Third problem is your not using Trident. :3
    maybe if it.. um.. worked :s

Banned

poseidon just needs a bit longer to get to a high incred now. ussually 3-4 LP's instead of 1-2. Trident on the other hand takes forever if it even gets high increds >.>

Yes, but enjoy getting banned with your perfect incred every time. And no tokens, at that.

Yes, but enjoy getting banned with your perfect incred every time. And no tokens, at that.
    They don't ban based off token count.

Quote Originally Posted by totalloser View Post
    poseidon just needs a bit longer to get to a high incred now. ussually 3-4 LP's instead of 1-2. Trident on the other hand takes forever if it even gets high increds >.>
    Uh, for example at the bake off, I could barely keep a golden pump the whole time. Easy 30th place.
    I did 3 moves for one, 4 moves for the other, and didn't bother with the third ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    They don't ban based off token count.
    You clearly didn't read it correctly. Enjoy getting banned. End of sentence. And have no tokens, at that. Not 'enjoi getung band becuz u haz no tokuns lelelelelele''

You clearly didn't read it correctly. Enjoy getting banned. End of sentence. And have no tokens, at that. Not 'enjoi getung band becuz u haz no tokuns lelelelelele''
    I'd rather this not turn into an argument thread because I want help with Poseidon.
    1) Perfect incred with no tokens is no reason for a ban
    2) I don't use auto, manual is known to be undetectable.
    3) I don't use trident because on the manual version I can not see the flashing box well, so it's useless for me. <- I like Poseidon's fix for that, with color select for us color blind people.

Anyways, should I use auto? I'm clicking the pieces as fast as they show up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    Anyways, should I use auto? I'm clicking the pieces as fast as they show up.
    dont go to auto, but when it is trying to make a 5x3 or a 5x4... do NOT let it make tht it kills the score. If you see it trying to build that just break it right away and with just that it turns high/average excelents to increds/high increds.

Banned

you're stupid
    that is all...
    Julio Ballskins likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast