Just me or is Poesidon going weird?

i Started it on Auto it on the 4 Moves it got 2 incredible with Donkeys fair easily... but about 1 hour in atlantis it started 2 constantly try and click a Crab 2 get it to rotate with another board piece and then i had 2 stop and restart it and it kinda still did the same thing so i moved the crab out and it fixed its self after that but the issue reoccured but not right away about 45mins+ after it
    Last edited by xerio; 04-28-2013 at 05:38 PM.

Ex-Staff Member

That's the first time I've heard that being complained about. I would disregard it as a one-off for now but if it crops up again, post again.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

i've had this problem as well. it tries to switch crab with a different piece and just keeps clicking and then stops working and you have to re station. Ill try to get a vid or pic of it happening.

Ex-Staff Member

It's probably just a minor glitch, like when Trident auto used to click the same spot repeatedly when two same-coloured pieces were positioned beside eachother and there were not easy combos in sight.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    i've had this problem as well. it tries to switch crab with a different piece and just keeps clicking and then stops working and you have to re station. Ill try to get a vid or pic of it happening.
    glad it wasnt just me getting it lol but first time it has happend for me lol

Seems like update is going to be needed soon :O

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by aznchris View Post
    Seems like update is going to be needed soon :O
    It will be looked into but I was getting that error months ago when I play YPP