Thread: Overhaul?

Overhaul?

Is it just me or is this real sucky?

Not looking for a refound, rather a update..

Banned

I agree, but treasure haul is really easy to pick up. Just click the lines of 3 fast as you can.

Ex-Staff Member

If you are looking to gain in the Treasure Haul stat then follow the manual as fast as possible and quit + restart whenever a chest pops up. I presume when the auto returns it will perform better because the bot will make the moves as fast as reasonably possible.
    Last edited by doubleuson; 04-24-2013 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Mispelt 'haul'
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Bot Coder

The Overhaul bot was intended to haul chests in atlantis / HS. Thanks to the fast algorithm it also worked quite well in "normal" TH, which advantage sadly now gets lost due to manual mode enforcement.

//siggy by Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    The Overhaul bot was intended to haul chests in atlantis / HS. Thanks to the fast algorithm it also worked quite well in "normal" TH, which advantage sadly now gets lost due to manual mode enforcement.
    i can vouch for that as previously before it was Moved 2 Manual it was able 2 get me Excellents Incredibles on TH in Atlantis with chests ranging from about 4-15 if i was very lucky per DR but random really but in Normal TH it always got me a higher end of an Excellent but mostly Incredible and i cant wait for the auto 2 be updated ^^