Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Banned
    nathan463 is offline

    Posts
    271

    Bring back auto bots.

    Can you activate the auto modes again?

    I understand they are not fully tested however couldn't we use the automatic option at our own risk?

    Similar to how a warning is displayed when you press automatic on Poseidon bilge bot.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    By bringing back automatic bots and using them at your own risk when they're not tested means that Bot Supply gets a negative reputation. Negative reputation then means less customers due to lack of trust. Just sit around and wait a little bit longer, it can't be that hard.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  3. #3
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    By bringing back automatic bots and using them at your own risk when they're not tested means that Bot Supply gets a negative reputation. Negative reputation then means less customers due to lack of trust. Just sit around and wait a little bit longer, it can't be that hard.
    Thankyou for this, makes me not go so crazy when I repeat myself.

    Most automatic modes are already detected so we'd pretty much be releasing bots that get you banned. As for your question, I'll give you a pretty blunt 'no.' Face made the decision a few months ago to disable autos as we all thought it was in the community's best interest. (Some people don't read the warnings... or other forum threads it seems). We don't need people blaming us for their banned accounts, as will happen if we release all the old autos back because they are detected, it just causes more headache for everyone and in the end the bots would end up disabled again.

    Trust me when I say we're doing our very best to get more autos released (and certainly the remaining manuals!). Hell, I even learnt Java so I could get one done myself. We're pulling all the favours we can to get this done but it is a lengthy process. We thank everyone for their patience with us as we certainly need it

    I'm sorry but we can't release autos at this time.

  4. #4
    Banned
    mahmoud is offline

    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Thankyou for this, makes me not go so crazy when I repeat myself.

    Most automatic modes are already detected so we'd pretty much be releasing bots that get you banned. As for your question, I'll give you a pretty blunt 'no.' Face made the decision a few months ago to disable autos as we all thought it was in the community's best interest. (Some people don't read the warnings... or other forum threads it seems). We don't need people blaming us for their banned accounts, as will happen if we release all the old autos back because they are detected, it just causes more headache for everyone and in the end the bots would end up disabled again.

    Trust me when I say we're doing our very best to get more autos released (and certainly the remaining manuals!). Hell, I even learnt Java so I could get one done myself. We're pulling all the favours we can to get this done but it is a lengthy process. We thank everyone for their patience with us as we certainly need it

    I'm sorry but we can't release autos at this time.
    Ha ha i understand but, when will they be released? if you aren't sure can u at least tell a prediction of when it might be released Thanks.

  5. #5
    Casualty of War
    Incognito is offline

    Posts
    447
    No ETAs are given <3

  6. #6
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmoud View Post
    Ha ha i understand but, when will they be released? if you aren't sure can u at least tell a prediction of when it might be released Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    No ETAs are given <3
    ^ Exactly those words. We don't give out ETA's because it can provide false hope, sometimes we have runaway coders or compatibility issues which prolongs the release. If we give you an ETA and can't meet it (Like we sorta did with Aeolus Rigging; Releasing a video and not releasing the bot until 6 months later) we get flamed and hated constantly until we can release it which doesn't make our job any easier.

    So no, no ETA's will be given I'm afraid. (Unless Face decides to chime in).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •