Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Carpenter Bot

Carpenter Bot

I am sorry but I have to put this out there but the Carpentry bot is absolutely awful, okay it helps you a slight bit telling you where to put blocks but half the time it tells you to place a piece somewhere and if you do it wont finish on a master piece and so many times I have had to do my own thing to get anything out of it.

I think had incredible once and been using it flat for week now and I am Master.... watched Videos of the old version when did things automatically and looks really good but I pretty much Good and maybe excellent with it...

Needs a good update or something because I really give up.
    Scooter likes this.

I still get exe and inc every time i use it.. try placing the pieces faster. Also remember that you cant ALWAYS get a masterpiece.

Yeah but like say that you need one piece to get master piece and instead of going to another board bit to wait for the piece to come up it will just grab any old bit and tell u too put it there and so many times I have done my own thing and got the master piece by just waiting for it too come up.
    Yes if there was a piece on the board that was shaking than fair enough but until then it should just wait to see if it comes up

Interesting, never had that problem before. Only if something is about to be wasteful has that happened to me.

Na happens all the time like all the time, really annoying

doesnt happen to me lloyd..

Banned

i tried manual KoW once to see if it was any good, and i agree it has alot of mistakes. they could definatly make it ALOT better. i its ult or #1 you are needing, PM me ill get it for ya for cheap Or if yoa want lessons, i can guarantee you will be able to get ultimate legitamitly with practice
    Last edited by totalloser; 04-15-2013 at 09:04 PM.

i never had much of troubles with kow.
    with automatic i was around legend/ultimate with it.
    now im keeping steady gm/legendary with it.

Dunno why it dosent give you mp:s, but at best times i get like 15mp:s in row with it.
    and never seen it like "destroying" mp hole. if its missing one piece. always goes for other holes with me to try and get the needed piece for that one. if it dosent come up. then it will just drop some other piece in it

ofc it does bug out once awhile, but when that happens. i just leave station and stop the bot. wait till break if in smh or lp if just sailing. and then jump back on station and start from fresh

I've had the same problem as OP, haven't tried it in a while though.

Dan
    Bot Coder

Okay, puzzle scoring is based on your average score over x sessions. I can get #1 in all of the duty piracy puzzles with one 'booched' duty report as my others average the score out higher. Carpentry is a bitch of a puzzle, but, luck can only last so long. As to your master standing, I can get this without even getting sparkles, well short of that incredible you scored. So, if you're looking to improve your rank, I'd suggest you learn when to take/abandon station (hyper-rank). This makes you able to score many incredibles in one session and I can assure you the carpentry manual mode can get Ultimate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast