Trident Bilge not work???

Just brough Trident Bilge and it just says searching for bilge game? Bascially its not reconising im on the bilge game board...

Help anyone? P.S Yes me screen is 800 x 32

are you actually on the puzzle pirates window? or is the window that you are one the bot? does it say "Found Puzzle Pirates window. Waiting for bilging to start."

Quote Originally Posted by tdillz View Post
    are you actually on the puzzle pirates window? or is the window that you are one the bot? does it say "Found Puzzle Pirates window. Waiting for bilging to start."
    Says waiting to find puzzle pirates window??

Quote Originally Posted by lloydhickson View Post
    Says waiting to find puzzle pirates window??
    click on the puzzle pirates window and then the bot should start. its a manual bot so you have to do all the clicking. i will flash a little rectangle over where you need to click.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by tdillz View Post
    click on the puzzle pirates window and then the bot should start. its a manual bot so you have to do all the clicking. i will flash a little rectangle over where you need to click.
    (If it says waiting to find puzzle pirates window, the algorithm hasn't started and hence the paint won't).

What Operating System and Theme are you using?

i got windows 7.. ive clicked on my pp window and i got 800 x32 aswell but it stand calculating best move forever.. will never flash.

i havnt had any problems with trindent ever... though im using vista myself... only thing is if you changed tge setting to depth 4. it calculates the moves really long. so use dpeth 3 always instead... other that i dont why it would take long to calc the moves.