Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bot-Supply Gunning Bot Compensation

Bot-Supply Gunning Bot Compensation

Hey there,

I'm a long time customer of Bot-supply. I haven't been active on the forums for a few months now as I just got back into Puzzle Pirates. A while back I purchased the gunning bot and now I've seen it's no longer in my bots repository. I am assuming it was removed for obvious reasons, and I'm not looking for a monetary refund. I was just wondering if you ever at some time were allowing customers who purchased it exchange it for a bot of the same value?

Best Regards,

Thuum

Bots were removed due to detection issues. I believe one of the moderators here said that the gunning bot probally won't be coming back. Face has posted a few hints about automation coming back for DiS, and maybe some previous bots coming back w/ manual.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Thuum View Post
    Hey there,

I'm a long time customer of Bot-supply. I haven't been active on the forums for a few months now as I just got back into Puzzle Pirates. A while back I purchased the gunning bot and now I've seen it's no longer in my bots repository. I am assuming it was removed for obvious reasons, and I'm not looking for a monetary refund. I was just wondering if you ever at some time were allowing customers who purchased it exchange it for a bot of the same value?

Best Regards,

Thuum
    No, I'm sorry. You purchased Balls of Steel for the bot's lifetime price, seeing as it's dead (being detected and all) the product has reached it's use by date. I'm very sorry for this and we have not offered any compensation for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegwavex View Post
    Bots were removed due to detection issues. I believe one of the moderators here said that the gunning bot probally won't be coming back. Face has posted a few hints about automation coming back for DiS, and maybe some previous bots coming back w/ manual.
    Automatic on Dreaming in Sprinkles has already been released, the only bots yet to be made manual are S&S Distilling, Inferno Blacksmith and Argos Shipwright and they are not too far away.

#Return

Moved threads that were previously here, to here to avoid confusion.

/Closed