Poseidon Bilge Not Working

every time I try to start the bot, it says unable to start bot right next to the start button. manual and auto.
    ypp is 800x600, only 1 client, bilge puzzle is open.

double post because the rigging bot opens, I hit start bot, and the colored dots never appear... It works on my laptop but not my pc. what may be causing it?
    edit 1: It also appears that my carp bot is now forgetting to tell me to put pieces in holes and I'm getting "wasted" pieces, since I don't have sound on. How come my PC doesn't like any of the bots?
    edit 2: when I click start on the rigging bot, it starts, but the when I click stop nothing happens. I have to press the x to close it.

also here's the screenshot of the bilge problem, which seems to happen to a lot of people who don't post the solution......
    20130302-ofat-20kb.jpg
    Last edited by WatchMeWin; 03-02-2013 at 05:21 AM.

#Return

Possibly your version of Java, try getting a copy of Java 6 update 36 or something, (I can't remember -- You may want to ask Tequila or Toxic) but that seems to work with all the bots. Also check that your screen is 800x600 32bit.

It is 32 bit, and apparently I'm on Java 7 update 6, I'll try switching to 36 and get back to you

Solved:

apparently I needed to update my .net framework. I have no clue what changed because under my programs it still says v4, which is why I didn't bother after reading the read me, as v4 is the latest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20130304-n43j-27kb.jpg   20130304-c2fy-13kb.jpg  
    Last edited by WatchMeWin; 03-04-2013 at 08:30 PM. Reason: solved