Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ban evasion

Banned

Ban evasion

Is there any other way to hide you IP without the use of an VPN? According to whatsmyip.org I have a dynamic IP, I looked up some guides and turned my thingy off for the night but it was the same ip the next day, deleted cookies and followed the guide fully.
    Tried also using command prompt to renew the ip and change it manually in the settings but that failed too.

Any other ways? Where I dont have to pay? #poor

I think whatsmyip shows your PC ip not your internet ip. Not much help but it's just a lil info.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

As far as my knowledge on this subject goes, I should be assigned a new IP by my ISP after turning it off while having dynamic IP.

Yeah Pain, I used more websites than that to check my IP and things.

Lob

Change your routers MAC address. You can see a picture of it in Collision's guide.

http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...-pictures.html

Banned

I was actually using this guide as well but without success. I live in Sweden and have a Thomson TG789vn router.

Lob

ah, Söta bror . I looked at the pictures of the router from portforward, but I don't really know how to change it. You can always call your ISP and have them the IP for you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lob View Post
    ah, Söta bror . I looked at the pictures of the router from portforward, but I don't really know how to change it. You can always call your ISP and have them the IP for you.
    Du kan kalla mig "söt" :3, hmm ok that is an option but any other possible solutions?

Banned

Jag alskar dig.

I dated a Swedish chick for almost 2 years, the only words I remember is that and some form of let's have sex!

Banned

Jag älskar* dig.

:P

Banned

I don't have those three Swedish letters on my keyboard :'(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast