Thread: Overhaul TH

Overhaul TH

How do you get the Overhaul TH to work? When you press start it doesnt do anything, just enables the stop button

Banned

Is your screen set to 800x600, 16-bit? Is the treasure haul screen open?

It's a bad manual bot anyway. The moves keep changing every second or so, making it impossible to go fast, which is required if you want a high rank. I find I'm much better on my own now.

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by steveaoki View Post
    Is your screen set to 800x600, 16-bit? Is the treasure haul screen open?

It's a bad manual bot anyway. The moves keep changing every second or so, making it impossible to go fast, which is required if you want a high rank. I find I'm much better on my own now.
    You can use it with the standard PP client settings and on top then you really have to be slow
    I know it's not perfect the way it is atm but I have no single problem keeping up with the bot and getting high excellents / incredibles, only sometimes it jumps around a bit too fast but then you just need to remember where it put the rectangle before it jumped. The manual mode has been a 30 minute fixed I did during lectures at uni so please excuse the quality but I think it is better than not having it at all. When (if) I have time again I sure will look into fixing that.

//siggy by Poseidon

my client is on 800x600 32bit, is this still going to work? When i press start i dont see any rectangle at all

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    The manual mode has been a 30 minute fixed I did during lectures at uni so please excuse the quality but I think it is better than not having it at all. When (if) I have time again I sure will look into fixing that.
    Pssh. I see where your loyalties lie. =.=