Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kandor

Thread: Banned in less than 48 hours!

Banned

Banned in less than 48 hours!

I just started up playing PuzzlePirates again Yday, after watching Pirates of The Caribbean.
    Took me less than 5minutes to realize how boring puzzling is without "help" from my older friends: Robots.
    I download BS again just to find out I only had one bot: Poseidon Bilge Bot.

With no other choices (I had to bot, or no PP) I started up the bot and manual botted for like... 2hours.
    Today I logged in, fine with no problems at all, and just botted for a 30-45minutes, then I became AFK aboard on a ship, in the middle of the puzzle, because I forgot it was running, and I were reading at BP. Suddenly I check back to the PP screen, and it was logged out for inactivity, I tried to log in again, and was banned for "Botting".

I've only been using Poseidon Bilge Bot.
    I've been botting for a maximum of 2hours/day.
    The account is 2-3years old, and had other skills achieved, including my already GM bilging.
    I went AFK in the puzzle for an approx 15-20minutes and got logged off for inactivity.
    It showed up that I've been banned meanwhile.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by quizan View Post
    I just started up playing PuzzlePirates again Yday, after watching Pirates of The Caribbean.
    Took me less than 5minutes to realize how boring puzzling is without "help" from my older friends: Robots.
    I download BS again just to find out I only had one bot: Poseidon Bilge Bot.

With no other choices (I had to bot, or no PP) I started up the bot and manual botted for like... 2hours.
    Today I logged in, fine with no problems at all, and just botted for a 30-45minutes, then I became AFK aboard on a ship, in the middle of the puzzle, because I forgot it was running, and I were reading at BP. Suddenly I check back to the PP screen, and it was logged out for inactivity, I tried to log in again, and was banned for "Botting".

I've only been using Poseidon Bilge Bot.
    I've been botting for a maximum of 2hours/day.
    The account is 2-3years old, and had other skills achieved, including my already GM bilging.
    I went AFK in the puzzle for an approx 15-20minutes and got logged off for inactivity.
    It showed up that I've been banned meanwhile.
    How long ago did you "quit" Puzzle Pirates ?

Administrator

Chances are you probably got reported for botting because of the fact you went afk on station and let the client log you off. I would appeal the ban and see what they say
    Need to get in Contact with me?

I was watching POTC the other day, too. Did you enjoy the film?
    Faintful likes this.

R.ita I.s P.erfect