Ex-Staff Member

MagicISO .UIF Conversion Help Thing

Hey Bot Supply,

Can I get some verbal or via Teamviewer help with MagicISO converting. Basically, I spend 9 hours downloading 9.5GB of the Sims 2 Files. The Instructions attached say convert the discs and download but I have no idea how this works. Anyone care to take a few minutes-an hour of their time to help a brother out. This is my new substitute to Puzzle Pirates since all 7 of my accounts were banned for Evasion.
    Post on this thread, PM or add me on skype (Doubleuson) or a combination of the few if you want.

Thanks,
    Double
    Last edited by doubleuson; 12-17-2012 at 11:00 AM.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Server Admin

How do you open a UIF torrent file? - Yahoo! Answers

1. Convert to ISO
    2. Mount with Virtual Clone Drive

Ex-Staff Member

This is what popped up:
    Download this PORTABLE FREE utility UIF2ISO (you wont need magiciso) Luigi Auriemma (do a search to locate the software)

In the same page you have DAA2ISO, also a PORTABLE FREE utility, which will help you convert .daa files from POWERISO to ISO Luigi Auriemma

With the ISO file you can :
    • burn it to cd/dvd using NERO, ROXIO or other software, for a free option check IMGBURN at The Official ImgBurn Website
    • use a virtual drive to load it.
    If you need a virtual drive, download and install virtual clone drive from Slysoft (also free) at http://www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-cloned…
    I have no idea what any of that means, and how do you mount... With MagicISO, I need to format multiple >700MB files but I think the limit is 700MB. If you could literally show me how to do it I would be very thankful.

EDIT: I converted the main disc, but it just created two different files for all four discs (.MDF .MDS), plus there's expansion packs and someting to do with No-CD fix and EP6 or something I don't understand... Please help.
    Last edited by doubleuson; 12-17-2012 at 11:45 AM.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    This is what popped up:

I have no idea what any of that means, and how do you mount... With MagicISO, I need to format multiple >700MB files but I think the limit is 700MB. If you could literally show me how to do it I would be very thankful.

EDIT: I converted the main disc, but it just created two different files for all four discs (.MDF .MDS), plus there's expansion packs and someting to do with No-CD fix and EP6 or something I don't understand... Please help.
    Then download another torrent with it already in iso format.

Doesn't take a genius

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Ex-Staff Member

Sorry, I was being rather stupid, just needed to find another converter. Works like a charm now.