Trouble with both bilge bots

I am having trouble with both trident and posidion, trident opens but does not recognize when i am bilging, posidion does not open period i open it thru supply crate and it does nothing. thanks for the help!

Administrator

Add me on skype (found in my signature) and I'll be able to assist you. Thanks
    Need to get in Contact with me?

I need help all the bot auths that were on my account have been removed and now it says I have to rebuy the bots again why has this happened

Quote Originally Posted by Luriebot View Post
    I am having trouble with both trident and posidion, trident opens but does not recognize when i am bilging, posidion does not open period i open it thru supply crate and it does nothing. thanks for the help!
    Ensure you have the new bilge background. You can find it here: http://i.imgur.com/GlHgH.png

Hi there. Same Problem for my as the opener of the tread had. He dont recognize when i am bilging. Poseidon dont start. I have try to fix the jar, change the background, reboot the pc, delet and new download... i have no more ideas. Sombody can gife my a hind.
    Sys Info = Win 7 64 bit
    Last edited by Badsmily; 12-15-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Sombody have a idea?

Badsmily, add Sobo on skype (found in his signature).
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

I solved the porblem. The Client must by on English.... I am German so... Thx anyway. Bad