problem with rig bot

error.jpg

Running win7 with latest java installed. Also tried running with .net 4.5, 4.0, 3.5 and 3.0. tried the jarfix.exe thats found in readme also. (this worked on my work pc this morning running win xp + either .net 3.5 or 4.0 i cannot remember).

D:

this is the error

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\***\Desktop\bots\bots\aeolus_rigger\star tup'.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
    at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize)
    at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
    at Ꭲ.ᓩ.ᔊ(String[] ᔋ)
    at Ꭲ.ᐇ.ᐟ(Object ᐠ, EventArgs ᐡ)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnDoubleClick(EventAr gs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ListView.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    Last edited by joker9261; 11-06-2012 at 07:52 PM.

#Return

It seems as if you've moved a few files around with the bots, try deleting the Supply-Crate and re-installing it and it should work fine.

(As Aeolus is a Java bot, .Net Framework has nothing to do with it, only versions of Java).

just tried what you suggested got the same error but this time the path of the error is the folder i put the newly downloaded files in

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by joker9261 View Post
    just tried what you suggested got the same error but this time the path of the error is the folder i put the newly downloaded files in
    Download everything to the Desktop and don't move anything, you shouldn't need to put any files anywhere other then when you extract them. If you do that and it's still having errors I honestly have no idea what could help and I've got to get to work so I can't jump on Teamviewer and help, Sorry!

Edit: Try messaging Face or Sticky for help.

i tried what you told me again same error. its weird i had the same error this morning on my work pc. at first i thought it was the auth code but after i ran jarfix it just started working. also the path shouldnt be that much of problem for it as its pretty hidden on my work pc.. I will pm an admin again. ty for your time

Server Admin

You've done something really funky with your folder structure. Delete you SC folder, re-download and extract. Don't move anything around.