Bots Not Opening Through Supply-Crate

I'm having trouble opening any bots at all through supply-crate. I double click a million times over on a bot and it doesn't do anything at all. No error.. nothing. I have the latest version of .Net and java 7 but can't seem to figure out the cause of it. It's not urgent as this isn't my main computer (which it works fine on) but it's slightly irritating.

I should mention I've tried reinstalling supply-crate a few times too but to no avail.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Sh4d0h View Post
    I'm having trouble opening any bots at all through supply-crate. I double click a million times over on a bot and it doesn't do anything at all. No error.. nothing. I have the latest version of .Net and java 7 but can't seem to figure out the cause of it. It's not urgent as this isn't my main computer (which it works fine on) but it's slightly irritating.

I should mention I've tried reinstalling supply-crate a few times too but to no avail.
    Double check you extract all 3 files to your desktop (Supply-Crate, Supply-Crate Updater and the IC.ZSharp file).

If that's not working check your firewall options, else PM Sticky asking for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Double check you extract all 3 files to your desktop (Supply-Crate, Supply-Crate Updater and the IC.ZSharp file).

If that's not working check your firewall options, else PM Sticky asking for help.
    Yeah I've tried all that. Firewall's off, all the files are there. It even does the whole "Downloading" thing the first time you open it but disappears when it's finished.

#Return

Hit up Sticky with a PM, I honestly have no idea.

Thankyou

Banned

Add my skype, un.decided , i'll see if I can guide you through some steps.

His issue is that the javaw.exe files arent working because it doesnt turn on when you double click on it. Hard to explain but I think thats the problem. I checked on CMD if everything is ok and it was. His issue is indeed very odd.
    Last edited by WiFi; 10-30-2012 at 12:30 AM.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by WiFi View Post
    Add my skype, un.decided , i'll see if I can guide you through some steps.

His issue is that the javaw.exe files arent working because it doesnt turn on when you double click on it. Hard to explain but I think thats the problem. I checked on CMD if everything is ok and it was. His issue is indeed very odd.
    Last I checked, Trident and CoF were . Net...