Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KoW Failing Hard?

Ever since bots were disabled and put back up KoW is falling apart. It is failing after a few screens, lasting a max of 30minutes, maintaining poors-goods instead of goods-increds.

Any idea what is up?

2.0 is very soon too, right?

<3 Face

Must be a glitch in the bot. probs be fixed soon.

Is there a place to report bugs? The problem is it loses track of where it is, at each LP. So not an issue in SMH, ( it might do it at each break, but I didnt' test that)

Yeah. KoW is very poor atm. It glitches at LP like bob said, and even if it doesn't glitch it still isn't very good. I don't even use it, waiting for 2.0.

will 2.0 be a free update?

Quote Originally Posted by CustomConcern View Post
    will 2.0 be a free update?
    For the people who already have VIP/bought the lifetime subscription, yes.

For everyone who is wondering.. A older version of KoW was placed into the Supply Crate. They haven't changed it back yet because of the fact that 2.0 will be getting released very soon. I suggest if you have bought KoW before the Supply Crate was introduced, then you should use KoW 1.22 that you have downloaded.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    For everyone who is wondering.. A older version of KoW was placed into the Supply Crate. They haven't changed it back yet because of the fact that 2.0 will be getting released very soon. I suggest if you have bought KoW before the Supply Crate was introduced, then you should use KoW 1.22 that you have downloaded.

The other reason they haven't changed it back yet is because 1.22 scores exactly the same as the older version. Suggesting that they download and use 1.22 isn't going to raise standing at all. It only has a pause feature and a mouse speed feature, it does not perform better.

Oh, really? I thought it had a better algorithm than the Supply Crate version.

Quote Originally Posted by tupov View Post
    Oh, really? I thought it had a better algorithm than the Supply Crate version.
    No. It's pretty obvious from using them, they both don't get you higher than Grand Master.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast