Thread: KoW

KoW

Well when i open KoW theres no option for mouse speed, its moving at a ungodly slow rate, also it keeps making it waste peices and i cant get anything above a fine, can you please fix this, the old KoW with mouse speed option was better :/ thanks!

We are currently using the older version of KoW. The new version(KoW 2.0) issaid to be released "Very soon".

From what I've seen, KoW 2.0 is going to be the odliest shit ever, I, personally had an orgasm when I watched the video.

http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...-2-0-beta.html

See for yourself.

its gonna include mouse movement, ive seen it b4, dont post ur crap here, joke :P yeah it looks pretty sweet but its obviously not gonna be like that or it would booch alot i guess, how many times it will miss a click, and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by poe merch View Post
    its gonna include mouse movement, ive seen it b4, dont post ur crap here, joke :P yeah it looks pretty sweet but its obviously not gonna be like that or it would booch alot i guess, how many times it will miss a click, and so on...
    I guess we'll see when it gets released later on.

Administrator

2.0 is far more stable than 1.0
    Don't think I've ever had it booch actually O.o

Only issues I face with 1.0 is if you leave it for over 45minutes or so it needs refreshing. And you cant leave a station and restart it without refreshing again.

Nothing that can't be dealt with for an easy Ren-Leg rank.

Banned

Narrow/Ult with KoW