Overhaul TH Dl issue

So i have had this issue before, but its normally managed to find a way around it. When i try to download the Overhaul bot it gets stuck right at 99%, now i've tried my pc, my laptop and my dads laptop to download it. Normally i manage to download onto one of them, but none of them work. So can anyone help me? I've tried downing my firewalls and stuff like that but nothing helps.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Davetherave View Post
    So i have had this issue before, but its normally managed to find a way around it. When i try to download the Overhaul bot it gets stuck right at 99%, now i've tried my pc, my laptop and my dads laptop to download it. Normally i manage to download onto one of them, but none of them work. So can anyone help me? I've tried downing my firewalls and stuff like that but nothing helps.
    Just tried it myself and it worked fine.
    Have you fully extracted the Supply Crate .zip file?
    Are you running it in a networked location (file path starts with \\SMITH-PC\blah\blah\blah )?
    Do you have write permissions to the directory?
    Do the icons of the bots display?

Yes I have, it's on my desktop in a folder called bots (don't suppose it should affect it?) yes and yes...

Basically I've had the same issue before, it's like it doesn't download the bot 100% it sticks at 99% and crashes out after a while. However if I get the zip file of the bot it extracts and works fine as if it had downloaded it. That's how I got my other bots to work I just downloaded them on my laptop then moved onto my pc and they worked.

Banned

Make sure to disable firewalls, anti-viruses and such. I have Norton, so I just disable them for about 15 minutes, usually thats my problem as to why they aren't working.

Tried that... I have no protection on my lappy. Removed it all. I mean my only issue seems to be downloading the bots 100%, once i have the zip file it works fine :P I mean could someone send me the zip for overhaul?
    Last edited by Davetherave; 09-03-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Banned

Alright, I've PMed it to you.

Works fine now! Thanks