Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Member
    Fihr is offline

    Posts
    75

    Argos SW bot. Help :P

    Hello everyone. on the last 2 weeks. i been using this spot with my sisters acer laptop and with that laptop this bot got my SW up to legendary even and mantained Renowned/GM without any problems.
    but now im back at home on my own desktop and my SW went down to respect/master with the bot.
    So now i have tried to think whats wrong with my desktop that the bot dosent perform as good as it should?

    The lappy was using Windows 7 with Java 7
    this desktop is using Windows Vista and Currently still Java 6

    so i been thinking is it cause of the java? or can there be something else too?

  2. #2
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    It could quite possibly be the Java versions, why don't you update your Java?

    (Could you maybe list the computer specs of your other computer and your current one??)

  3. #3
    Member
    Fihr is offline

    Posts
    75
    Well the java 7 has really big false on it's safety currently what i been reading from news etc .

    What specs? and the not laptops, but this desktops yes.

  4. #4
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Fihr View Post
    Well the java 7 has really big false on it's safety currently what i been reading from news etc .

    What specs? and the laptops, but this desktops yes.
    I'm honestly not too sure about the Java, Argos has mixed results for everyone it seems. :X

    List both computer's specs.

  5. #5
    Member
    Fihr is offline

    Posts
    75
    Well im gonna try with the updating my Java. if that dosent work out. i will get back, cuz i think the both should work same on all computers if things are right.

    i still not actualy sure what you meant with specs, but this desktop is using
    Windows Vista Home Basic x64
    Intel core quad 2.3Ghz procecors
    and ram memory 4GT

    not sure if this was what you were looking for. and yes i know the desktop isnt best of kind lol, but does it job.

  6. #6
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Fihr View Post
    Well im gonna try with the updating my Java. if that dosent work out. i will get back, cuz i think the both should work same on all computers if things are right.

    i still not actualy sure what you meant with specs, but this desktop is using
    Windows Vista Home Basic x64
    Intel core quad 2.3Ghz procecors
    and ram memory 4GT

    not sure if this was what you were looking for. and yes i know the desktop isnt best of kind lol, but does it job.
    That's the specs, what's the specs of the laptop you were using?

  7. #7
    Member
    Fihr is offline

    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    That's the specs, what's the specs of the laptop you were using?
    i have no idea about the laptop. All i know it was pretty new Acer's laptop :P

  8. #8
    Member
    Fihr is offline

    Posts
    75
    sorry about double, but i figured out whats wrong.

    With the laptop the bot was using all possible pieces in the game/board, but with this desktop. the bot dosent regonize or something some of pieces and dosent use em. which obv kills the standing. when it's dosent use those pieces with 5 blocks, or some of the 4 block pieces.
    And yes im using java 7 atm just updated and im pretty sure it was been doing the same on this desktop ever since i bought the bot.

    So is there some way to fix this?

    Also i looked at the logs where it keeps spamming this all over:

    Following error occured on: monday, 03 september 2012 13:10:16 +0300
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Didn't find 6 patterns! Found only 3
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    the found only changes around, but the 6 patterns is always there
    Last edited by Fihr; 09-03-2012 at 11:21 AM.

  9. #9
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Fihr View Post
    sorry about double, but i figured out whats wrong.

    With the laptop the bot was using all possible pieces in the game/board, but with this desktop. the bot dosent regonize or something some of pieces and dosent use em. which obv kills the standing. when it's dosent use those pieces with 5 blocks, or some of the 4 block pieces.
    And yes im using java 7 atm just updated and im pretty sure it was been doing the same on this desktop ever since i bought the bot.

    So is there some way to fix this?

    Also i looked at the logs where it keeps spamming this all over:

    Following error occured on: monday, 03 september 2012 13:10:16 +0300
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Didn't find 6 patterns! Found only 3
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    the found only changes around, but the 6 patterns is always there
    Screensize of YPP ?

  10. #10
    Member
    Fihr is offline

    Posts
    75
    the basic 800x600 - 32 bits

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •